What Hot Sauces is Pinback Currently Using

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

What Hot Sauces is Pinback Currently Using

Post by pinback »

Here will be a thread where I keep you up to date on my current hot sauce selection -- that being, sauces that I am using every week. This is very interesting to you, so I am glad to be able to provide the service.

CaJohn's Hydra -- Similar heat level to Reapercussion, with a smoother texture, this is the hottest non-extract sauce you will ever find, consisting of over 40% pure 7 Pot Primo chiles. Also featuring wonderful flavor, this will brighten up any dish, and leave you in glorious, glorious pain.

Double Comfort Juke Joint -- Not very spicy, but the best-tasting green sauce I've ever had. To eat eggs without Juke Joint on them is a disservice to the chicken from whence they sprang.

Adoboloco Mauli No Ka Oi -- Using Trinidad Scorpions, the hottest of Adoboloco's offering. A thin, vinegary sauce, I would liken it to the hottest version of Tabasco you could imagine, and works well in all of the same scenarios.

Huy Fong Sriracha -- This will always be on this list. I always use it, all the time. What else is there to say?

Skyline Hot Sauce -- We have Skyline every Friday night. So, I use this every Friday night.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Lee Taylor

Re: What Hot Sauces is Pinback Currently Using

Post by Lee Taylor »

Fuck you, you ungrateful bastard.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Welcome back, Retro. This is a reference to the fact that he mailed a half gallon of Palo Alto Firefighter Sauce to my then-seven year old daughter Mina.

I wasn't aware I was allowed to use it too, sorry. Since you mailed and addressed it to my adopted Chinese special-needs daughter. A half gallon of hot sauce.

Let me know if anyone needs more clarification on the particulars here. (And never, ever give him your mailing address.)

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Its up to you, but in order to adequately qualify how hot these hot sauces are, you might want to report the Scoville units of each sauce, e.g. a Jalapeño is around 5,000 Scoville units while a Bhut Jolokia is about 1,000,000 thus allowing someone to know the former, while quite spicy, is only about 0.05% as hot as the latter, or that it is 200 times as hot as a Jalapeño.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

I do not wish to adequately qualify how hot these sauces are. I'm just telling you what I'm using. Don't like it? HIT THE BRICKS, PAL.

Flack

Post by Flack »

pinback wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 6:00 am HIT THE BRICKS, PAL.
That burn was 62,361 Scoldvilles.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I was gifted three bottles of Reapercussion by Pinback in a very, very generous gesture.

One drop is enough to boil me alive. At this rate it will last me 3 lifetimes and the only way to get 3 lifetimes is to commit enough murder the judge sentences you to it. Test me on this.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Let's swing back around to check out what hot sauces the ol' Pinner is sucking down into his gullet whenever possible!

Double Comfort Blues City Cayenne Garlic -- Replacing Double Comfort's Juke Joint in this episode, this is the finest cayenne garlic sauce I've come across. Is there any food that isn't made better by some cayenne and garlic? I'll be goddamned if I can think of one! But every Double Comfort sauce is spectacular. Collect 'em all!

Pain is Good Batch #114 Jamaican -- Every once in a while, I get a sauce that I immediately think, this is the best hot sauce I've ever had. I have this experience every single time I taste this. I'm on my third bottle, and only discovered it last month. Astonishingly perfect balance of habanero heat and pineapple sweetness. It may in fact be the best hot sauce I've ever had.

Tabasco Scorpion -- What a strange world we live in, where when I'm in the mood for about the most serious heat I can handle, I actually grab a Tabasco product. Searing heat, delightful color, deep flavor, what's not to like, when you're in the mood for PAIN!?

Lottie's Barbados Hot Pepper Sauce -- Picked this up on a whim yesterday from our local hot sauce shop, and I'm already about halfway through the bottle. Barbados in a bottle, this features fruity habanero flavor, rounded out with the perfect amount of vinegar tang, onions and garlic. And the packaging is so perfect, you just wanna take it with you everywhere.

Skyline Hot Sauce -- We still have Skyline once a week. You put Skyline Hot Sauce on it. It's what you do.

pinback

Post by pinback »

pinback wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:02 am I wasn't aware I was allowed to use it too, sorry. Since you mailed and addressed it to my adopted Chinese special-needs daughter. A half gallon of hot sauce.
This still pisses me off. So the next time this guy posts his little sanctimonious chidings in the political base, or emails you because someone on the BBS was mean to him, remember that this is someone who thought it was funny to mail a half gallon of hot sauce to a seven-year-old.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

So, I have been dutifully adding a drop of Reapercussion to whatever meals I've been having that can take it. One drop. It's what I can do.

It is lasting a very, very long time. But it's delicious heat.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Just remember the first rule of hot sauces, "if it doesn't make you scream in pain or send you to the hospital with 3rd degree burns to the mouth and throat, it's not hot enough!"
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Citation needed.

Flack

Post by Flack »

pinback wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:27 pmCitation needed.
"Random seven-year-old who once drank half a gallon of hot sauce."
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

pinback wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:50 pm This still pisses me off. So the next time this guy posts his little sanctimonious chidings in the political base, or emails you because someone on the BBS was mean to him, remember that this is someone who thought it was funny to mail a half gallon of hot sauce to a seven-year-old.
I mean, that is pretty funny, unless it was a shitty sauce.

pinback

Post by pinback »

If it was one of you, it would have been funny. But if it was a known, self-admitted emotionally unstable, psychological powderkeg who I already had to kick off my Discord because he was making the other members very understandably nervous for their own safety, I dunno. 50/50?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:27 pm
Tdarcos wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:22 pm Just remember the first rule of hot sauces, "if it doesn't make you scream in pain or send you to the hospital with 3rd degree burns to the mouth and throat, it's not hot enough!"
Citation needed.
Paul Robinson, "Re: What Hot Sauces is Pinback Currently Using", 28 Sep 2020 4:22 pm, JoltCountry.com (retrieved 30 Sep 2020)

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

https://www.twincitieslive.com/fun/1444 ... by-craigs/

Actually seeing one of these people behind this sort of fun and sarcastic, small run hot sauces was pretty cool. All I had to do was ignore the name of the show. Haha
"Don't you DARE get me started on RetroArch!"

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

"Don't you DARE get me started on RetroArch!"

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Gee, Retro looks a lot like the YouTuber Sargon of Akkad (Carl Benjamin).

pinback

Post by pinback »

That's not Retro. You don't understand anything that's going on here. (Earth.)