MAME Club side conversations attempt #2.

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos

Re: TUESDAY BOOZEDAY MAME CLUB!

Post by Tdarcos »

Billy Mays wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:26 pm
RetroRomper wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:41 amYou were likely THE ONE who I encountered in College who'd make sure that in Beer Pong
I have never played beer pong, something I am proud of.
I have never played either Beer Pong[1] OR Pong, and I am neither proud nor ashamed of this fact.

[1] I don't even know what Beer Pong is, whether it's Ping Pong while drunk or Pong while drunk.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

I'm sorry, who let you in here?

Flack

Post by Flack »

Boy, those small UFOs are deadly!
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

bryanb wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:43 pm Bryan's Shadow Raiders:
Bryan!
Robb!
AArdvark!
Jizaboz!
Billy!
Assistant Coach: Paul!

Flack's Forbidden Army:
Flack!
Kid Ice!
Mushroom Tom!
pinback
K8track!
Physio: Some guy who uses racial slurs on Caltrops regularly!

Trades would be possible as long as they don't involve the team captain or support staff, but I'm pretty happy with my picks so the answer is probably "No." Also, I think RetroRomper should be able to represent either team at any point he wishes. He could play Monday for the Shadow Raiders and Tuesday for the Forbidden Army. That's fine with me. The important thing is he plays!
Uh, hold on a second before you institute a draft because maybe I'm a conscientious objector or a non-combatant. Perhaps it might have been a good idea to ask me before drafting me, I mean, before men got drafted up into the '70s they sent you a notice allowing you to request deferment or exemption.

In fact, since women are now fully eligible for combat roles the requirement that men only register for the draft was found unconstitutional last year. National Coalition for Men v. Selective Service System 4:16-cv-03362 (So. Dist. Tex, 2019)

I mean, putting me on a different team than Flack might cause him to hate me so much I don't get any more delicious snacks from him! That's my biggest worry.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Billy Mays wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:48 am This should just get renamed to ICJ CHEATS CLUB [...]
"Don't you DARE get me started on RetroArch!"

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Alternate version in case anyone wanted to put it up on their Geocities webpage:

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Rob created the Tuesday Boozeday Club to improve mankind. Mankind used the Tuesday Boozeday Club to fight to argue abput it

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

bryanb wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:07 am I should probably point out here that my oft-quoted teams post was written in jest
I know.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Billy Mays wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:55 am
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:44 amRev 4 is what we're all playing this week, numbnuts, it's faster than rev 2, which is what my real machine is, which hasn't been turned on since Monday. Christ.
That's odd, because you said the exact opposite thing the other day.
At some point when we let you talk long enough, you engage in a Liar's Tell. This is how we all knew you never had a sip of alcohol either when you were breathlessly posting about it. You're completely full of crap in all of this which was made obvious by simply letting you speak. You haven't played any of these games since getting your shit pushed in for the overhead one and I'm laughing my ass off that steam is still coming out of your ears over all of this.

Ha! Ha ha!

You also suck at playing video games.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

RetroRomper

Re: MAME Club side conversations attempt #2.

Post by RetroRomper »

There was an attempt #1?

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:05 amAt some point when we let you talk long enough, you engage in a Liar's Tell. This is how we all knew you never had a sip of alcohol either when you were breathlessly posting about it. You're completely full of crap in all of this which was made obvious by simply letting you speak. You haven't played any of these games since getting your shit pushed in for the overhead one and I'm laughing my ass off that steam is still coming out of your ears over all of this.

Ha! Ha ha!

You also suck at playing video games.
I don't know what a Liar's Tell is and I refuse to look it up because this entire conversation has been retarded. Believe what you want, I don't care.

Tdarcos

Re: MAME Club side conversations attempt #2.

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:00 pm The club is our last honorable institution.
Uh, I'm not sure I want to be institutionalized.