No Time To Squeal: Critic's Corner

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

No Time To Squeal: Critic's Corner

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Mike Sousa made me aware of this today -- if you get a chance, go here:

http://download.com.com/3302-2097-10130683.html

Ahhhhhh, I'll just quote the last choice bit for everyone.

"Extremely disturbing... take it off CNET now!"
The content of this game is horrific- CNET, do you realise that in the game you have to perform a Caesarian without an anaesthetic and examine a stillbirth, be strangled by a snake, see a prostitute being beaten to death by a giant hare and then see him throw her intestines at you... I would guess that this was written by perverts. You do know that CNET is one of, if not THE best site for downloads, and that kids often visit it on a daily basis? Well if you are going to put stuff like this on the site, then at least put a warning on it!!

Bwa-ha-etc.

I will give this guy credit for actually being able to spell and form coherent sentences, which sets him apart from 95% of the other Download.com denizens who write their opinions on text adventures. For another example, go over here.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Roody_Yogurt

Post by Roody_Yogurt »

Those FoD comments are hilarious... I love the one that basically says 'this game rocks! but I can't defuse the bomb!'

Lex

Post by Lex »

Pleasantly, it's nice to see that one or two people who aren't into the IF scene actually enjoyed FoD. The others, well, who gives a shit, right?
WHOOA!