Fansy the Famous Bard

Arcade Games & Cooking.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Fansy the Famous Bard

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I would like to say, simply, that Fansy the Bard is the finest on-line roleplayer that has ever played a MMORPG.

http://www.notacult.com/fansythefamous.htm

Please, go there and read of his adventures... a finer man you will not find in gaming.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

bruce

Post by bruce »

That is so beautiful. That, ladies and gentlemen, is what role-playing is all about.

Bruce

Ben

Post by Ben »

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(HAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

HAHA!!

Ice Cream Jonsey

For those that didn't get what "training" is -- this is, as far as I can comprehend, the act of getting a bunch of monsters to want to kill you (so that they form a "train") and then running into town where they crush/kill/whatever a bunch of other characters... in this case, characters that have been calling you a "fagot" and such.

Fansy was level 5, and apparently you can't cast damage spells on those characters which are under level 6.

I think it's safe to say that 99.99% of the people who had a problem with Fansy deserved to be banned from the internet. As this is not yet possible, it was nice to see them get a tiny fraction of what was coming to them in this manner.

Ben

Post by Ben »

This is probably my favorite part (but it's so hard to choose):
(Priest of GOOD GUYS kills [Merrin] three more times)

[Mon Jun 10 02:33:46 2002] Merrin tells you, 'please leave me alone'
[Mon Jun 10 02:34:45 2002] Merrin says out of character, 'you're a horrible person'
[Mon Jun 10 02:34:50 2002] Merrin says out of character, 'you deserve to die'
[Mon Jun 10 02:34:53 2002] Merrin says out of character, 'i hate you'
[Mon Jun 10 02:34:59 2002] You say out of character, 'GO GO GOOD TEAM!'
No, I take it back, it's the part right before that:
Mon Jun 10 02:28:27 2002] Merrin tells you, 'god you are so mean you made me lose my level after working so hard so i could get my new spells...'
[Mon Jun 10 02:28:47 2002] You told Merrin, 'Sir you are a bad guy'
[Mon Jun 10 02:29:11 2002] Merrin tells you, 'i'm a girl...and i have never done anything to you...'
[Mon Jun 10 02:29:23 2002] You told Merrin, 'a/s/l?'
HAHAhahaha.

Ben

Post by Ben »

So, I sent that link to a computery, gamey-type friend of mine from long ago, and I was like: "READ THIS!! LOLOLOLOL!!!"

And he gets back to me, and he's all like, "I don't think it's funny to watch somebody ruin a lot of people's good times. You don't know how frustrating it is to play EQ for hours and then have someone come along and destroy all that work just because he likes being an asshole."

So, should I:

1. Never speak to him again.

2. Speak to him again only to say, "You are the biggest loser ever, and I will never again speak to you.... starting... NOW!"

3. Kill him.

4. Speak to him again only to say, "I am now going to kill you and take pictures for ogrish.com" and then kill him.

5. Butt sex.

Post by 1 »

bruce

Post by bruce »

Ben wrote: And he gets back to me, and he's all like, "I don't think it's funny to watch somebody ruin a lot of people's good times. You don't know how frustrating it is to play EQ for hours and then have someone come along and destroy all that work just because he likes being an asshole."

So, should I:
5. Butt sex.
Would you be pitching or catching?

Bruce

Ice Cream Jonsey

Ben wrote: And he gets back to me, and he's all like, "I don't think it's funny to watch somebody ruin a lot of people's good times. You don't know how frustrating it is to play EQ for hours and then have someone come along and destroy all that work just because he likes being an asshole."
That person needs to get crushed by a bunch of trained giants in real life.

I find a serious problem with his logic -- "it's not funny to WATCH somebody ruin someone else's good time"?? Of COURSE it is!! Tragedy is when I fall into a sewer. Comedy is when this guy does it.

This person isn't Clash is it? OK. Just checking.

Roody_Yogurt

Post by Roody_Yogurt »

Every time you see him, shout, "GO GO GOOD TEAM!"

Ben

Post by Ben »

Roody_Yogurt wrote:Every time you see him, shout, "GO GO GOOD TEAM!"
Ladies and gentlemen?

We have a winner.

Ice Cream Jonsey

What are the odds that you could post his e-mail address here so that we can all sign up for anonymous accounts and berate him for his criminally-low levels of humor? Like, for instance, out of 100?

Post by 1 »