Her name was Lisa

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos

Her name was Lisa

Post by Tdarcos »

Where do I start this story? Well, let's see. Go back to about 1993 when I was working as lead telephone operator for the contractor that supplied us to a well-known Federal Agency. In addition to my shift, I had to make sure people were scheduled to come in. So, one of the operators, her name was Lisa, I kind of took a liking to. At one point, I asked her to come in a few minutes early because I had to discuss something with her. The way I sounded she probably thought she was getting a reprimand. She got there, and I could see she was worried, so i picked up a small box, held it out, and said, "Happy birthday!" I don't exactly remember what it was, probably some jewelry, would not have been expensive as I wasn't the type to spend a lot of money on someone I hardly knew, my memory seems to tell me it was either a single earring or a pair, and cost about $5.

Lisa quit to move on, so I forgot about her until I end up getting a letter in the mail from her, addressed to me at work as she did not know my home address. Or maybe she called, I forget, but I ended up continuing to either exchanging letters or telephone calls. She had moved out to California, specifically Moreno Valley, near Riverside, about 65 miles from Los Angeles. At some point she ends up asking me to loan her money. I probably should have known better, but I did. I also did something else, I said I would get a present for her mother, either her birthday or Mother's Day, I forget which. I think Lisa gave me a letter to include, then I took it over to her mother's house, and delivered it.

Later, something happened that I probably should have spotted it as a red flag, she ends up "admitting" to me that she had had sex with a guy where she worked. Something like he was sleazy and talked her into it, I'm not clear on the details. I'm not sure what her motivation was (I do know now, as I'll explain later.) I guess I kind of figured it happens, women sometimes do stupid things, and I didn't hold it against her.

At some point Lisa tells me that I'm the only person who cared for her without really wanting something. So she says that I could consider her my girlfriend. I may have admitted to her that I loved her. (When you're thirsty for interest or attention from the opposite sex, getting a few drops can make you feel grateful.)

Somehow I got talked into paying for her to come see me, but she's afraid to come out alone, he wants to invite an older lady (I don't remember her name, but let's call her Julie). I agreed. Lisa also needs to take care of a problem with her mother's Social Security check, and she can visit their headquarters in Baltimore. So I will rent a car, I might just go along (at that time I had never been there). I also would rent a room for them to stay.

Lisa flies out, along with Julie. When I meet her at the gate, I go to hug her and she does not seem to be all that happy to see me. She said I surprised her. I end up driving them to the hotel and I think she drove me home. Next morning I'm expecting her to pick me up, but she never shows. I'm a little worried, and I can't get hold of her, then several hours go by. Now I'm frantic because I'm thinking I'm going to have to call the rental company and report the car stolen, oh what a mess. I'm able to reach her family, Lisa has been there, and I ask if she has the car to please stop her. I catch a bus over there, and I'm able to find her. I get my keys back, and I say I want to take a drive. Lisa, probably realizing if I left alone I might not come back, comes with me. I drive over to a picnic area and I notice the trip meter only has 25 miles on the clock. I figure a round trip to Baltimore should have been about 50 miles.

Actually, it's more than that as it was probably more than 10 miles from National Airport, where I rented the car, to the hotel, my home and back. I'm thinking that maybe I had zeroed the trip meter before I gave her the car. Or maybe she did. She tells me no. This should have been a red flag. From that part of Wheaton in Montgomery County, MD to Security Boulevard in Baltimore where Social Security headquarters is located is 31 miles each way. She said she knew a shortcut. I believed her. Instead of taking everything and leaving her to fend for herself, I let her continue to have the car, but when he came to pick me up the next day you'd better believe she was on time. I note with bemusement that this time she had zeroed the trip meter.

The time comes, and they have to catch the return flight. I drop off the car and follow her to the plane (you could still do that then, you only needed a ticket to board the plane.) After I watched it take off, I sat there for quite a while, not sure what to think. Then I went home.

A while later, I get a call, not from Lisa, but from Julie. She called to warn me about Lisa. She didn't know what was going on and called to tell me. Lisa had been staying at her house, being allowed ton stay in exchange for taking care of Julie's father. Lisa was not working. She got room and board, but did not get spending money. You can guess where she got it from. Julie was planning to throw Lisa out because Julie had discovered that Lisa was only there because she had been following Stephanie around the country, had been in a lesbian relationship with her, and this was something Julie would not tolerate in her house.

I thanked her for the heads up, as it allowed me to realize just how badly I had been played.

On a separate issue, when Lisa and Julie came by to pick me up, my mother happened to see it, and fortunately she only said it to my brother (who told me later) or I might have taken her head off. My mother said to Bill, "What is Paul doing going around with blacks?"

A while later, Lisa calls me at work, where I'm answering the phone. I'm not busy, so I listen, making occasional noncommittal responses, and I think she tries to ask again for help, and I think I said something either ignoring it, telling her I couldn't help, or otherwise having a flat tone. She noticed, as she said I sounded cold to her.

My greatest moment came when I responded, with just five words. "Lisa, I know about Stephanie." I think I scared the shit out of her. The next ting I hear?

Click.

I never heard from her again.

I blew about a thousand bucks on her. Should I have known better? Maybe. Postmortem, I can see there were red flags I should have spotted. I'm thinking Lisa made up the story about bedding the office Lothario so that I'd break it off with her, and she'd not have to pay me back. And my not realizing there should have been more than 70 miles on the trip meter if Lisa had actually had to go to Social Security headquarters.

But later Lisa wrote me how she forgot and left something behind, it might have been her ID. What unmitigated gall! The item, and her letter, went in the trash.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

AArdvark

Re: Her name was Lisa

Post by AArdvark »

Damn, you bought round trip airfare, rented a car and a room for this chick and she didnt give you anything?

That's pretty nice of you

pinback

Post by pinback »

Wait a minute, you were going after dark chocolate?! My man!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:46 am Wait a minute, you were going after dark chocolate?! My man!
In The Rolling Stones song Louie, Louie, it's referred to as "brown sugar."
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Congrats. This thread is depressing on levels you are incapable of understanding.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Tdarcos got off cheap as fuck at only 1000$ invested.

This is another reason why I want "sex bots" or hell, "friendly female bots" to be a thing realistic in the near future. Not all of us are as happily married as Rob and Robb, and some of us.. just want a realistic female we can talk to and touch without being yelled at or exhibiting undesirable behavior.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Wow, Lisa flipped a "me too" into a full-on rom scam. Well played.

Also, you never before told us that your mom was racist.
drtaco wrote: My mother said to Bill, "What is Paul doing going around with blacks?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Casual Observer wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:24 am Wow, Lisa flipped a "me too" into a full-on rom scam. Well played.

Also, you never before told us that your mom was racist.
drtaco wrote: My mother said to Bill, "What is Paul doing going around with blacks?
It would be insensitive now but I understand. I was a child of the '60s and did not learn to hate. My mother was born in the 1920s and grew up in an era when whites and blacks did not mix races. Hell, the U.S. Supreme Court didn't even outlaw anti-miscegenation laws until Loving v. Virginia in 1967.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Yeah, I never saw black chicks (or chicks of any human race type) as unattractive at all, but they always seemed like they just werent into me. There was this girl named Lakesha nicknamed "fatz" (she wasnt fat at all, just had chubby cheeks and big nice big thighs) that was in my science class I was always trying to make small talk with I wanted to hump something fierous. Also, my best buddies older sister a couple years later whom I saw shoot at a guy while eatimg brrakfast one morning was like woah man and.. ehh yeah you get the idea.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Flack

Post by Flack »

Did she shoot a guy while he was eating breakfast, or did she shoot a guy while you were eating breakfast? I guess it doesn't matter to the guy who got shot.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Flack wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:42 am Did she shoot a guy while he was eating breakfast, or did she shoot a guy while you were eating breakfast? I guess it doesn't matter to the guy who got shot.
LoL she shot at a guy while I was eating breakfast at their house! My buddy Antoine's momma made scrambled eggs, grits, salmon patties, and grits as a Sunday breakfast. I was eating the last few bites and sipping on kool-aid as I hear "Get the hell outta here Ronnie! Fuck you, Ronnie!" Ronnie was a boyfriend of Antoines mom. Kind of an annoying drunk in his mid 50s. She starts pushing him out the door as Ronnie claims as soon as momma is home he will be staying. Tasha (the sister) responds with "Oh I got something for your ass, Ronnie!" kinda laughing as she says it. Comes back seconds later in all her glory: hair pulled into tight pig tails with a zig-zag part in the middle, tank top with no bra, and boxer shorts that showed the lower part of her butt brandishing a small revolver of some sort. Didn't look long. Went back to eating and trying to act casual. Then she raised the gun and I turn and look as Ronnie yells something else and she fires the gun twice into the yard where Ronnie stood. Damn it was loud. I look back again and see Ronnie hauling ass as Tasha yells "Hahaha I didn't know you could jump that high, Ronnie! Fuck you Ronnie ahahahaha!!"

Never saw Ronnie again. Strangely, never saw a cop show up that afternoon either. Here in Kernersville, you fire a gun in your yard and the cops will get there extremely quickly and charge you with discharging a firearm. Just 15 minutes away in the "south side" of Winston-Salem apparently they have better stuff to worry about. This incident didn't make her less attractive to me. Quite the opposite heh. I helped her move furniture to her new apartment she got via government assistance a few months later and then never saw her again.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FlyingCarp

Post by FlyingCarp »

The Single Earring and the Thousand Dollar Hug.