Nobody (2021)

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Flack

Nobody (2021)

Post by Flack »

Bob Odenkirk is Hutch, a married man with two children who works a blue collar job and whose life is stuck in a rut. Every day he has the same thing for breakfast, rides the same bus, takes the trash out, and so on. Every day is the same until the night Hutch and his family are the victims of a home invasion. Hutch takes the passive route and avoids fighting with the robbers, even when he gets the jump on one of them.

The robbers only got a few dollars and Hutch is willing to let it all go until he discovers they also walked away with a worthless trinket that belonged to his young daughter. Something inside Hutch snaps, and soon we meet the old Hutch -- one of the most bad ass men on the planet. A man who I'm convinced could take on John Wick and Jason Bourne at the same time. A man who is, according to him, "the last person you want to see at your doorstep."

A man who wants his daughter's goddamn kitty cat bracelet back.

"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

AArdvark

Re: Nobody (2021)

Post by AArdvark »

How do you find time to watch all these movies, and write reviews and all the other stuff on your podcast agendas and everything else?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Michael Ironside put on a lot of weight! His character in V was called Ham and now his head is the size of many of them!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

That was Michael Ironside? Total Recall and Sam Fisher voice Michael Ironside? The hell happened to him?

THE
OLD AND FAT
AARDVARK

Flack

Post by Flack »

AArdvark wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 2:18 pm How do you find time to watch all these movies, and write reviews and all the other stuff on your podcast agendas and everything else?
I watch a lot of movies on my computer in my office, sometimes before work and sometimes while multitasking. The reviews take 5 mins to write and I'm usually done with them by the time the credits are rolling.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

odyssia76

Post by odyssia76 »

I like Bob Odenkirk from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. And he shows up a lot in smaller roles in other things. I think he is a good actor.
128 char limit on sigs? Srsly? SO lame.