Black!
38%
With sugar/sweetener!
No votes
With cream/milk!
No votes
With cream/milk and sugar/sweetener!
38%
With flavored creamer (e.g., Coffeemate)!
8%
With other flavoring (explain below!)!
No votes
Iced!
No votes
https://pabstblueribbon.com/wp-content/ ... e-new2.png !
No votes
I do not drink coffee!
No votes
OTHER?!?!? (Explain below!)
15%

Total votes: 13

pinback

[POLL] How do you take your coffee?

Post by pinback »

Guest poll suggestion from Iced Cream Jonsey!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

RealNC

Re: [POLL] How do you take your coffee?

Post by RealNC »

Other: Cappuccino :P

Flack

Post by Flack »

It's complicated, but I went with cream and sugar. And I would happily drink any of the choices provided.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Flack

Post by Flack »

And do, except the Pabst one.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Hot and black!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

I used to be a cream and sugar guy before I took on a job at a coffee vending company. Still, something like Waffle House coffee (on a rare occasion I'd be there) I like a dash of both.

Nicer coffee though I just want to taste the coffee. Here are some of my favorites..

Green Mountain - Double Black Diamond
Lavazza dark roast
8 O'clock regular
Krispy Kreme regular
Van Houtte - French roast
Green Mountain - Dark Magic
Caribou - Jamaican

Never had Hawaiian coffee before but I'd like to try it.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Flack

Post by Flack »

My real answer is "however the other person is drinking it." When I have coffee with my dad, I drink it black. When I have coffee with my wife, I drink it with (arguably too much) cream and sugar. When I'm by myself I'll typically add a little cream and sugar unless it's a pain in the ass, in which case I won't. I like them all, and they're all different.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

RealNC wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:51 am Other: Cappuccino :P
NICE. This is how I have taken it the two times I have been in Europe. It's how I've had Europe in me, I guess is another way to put it.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

My buddy, the roadie for the Dead, claimed they would sneak weed inside the Kona Gold coffee from Hawaii.

bryanb

Post by bryanb »

Most of the time I drink my coffee black, but on Mondays I add cream and sugar so that's what I picked. It's the one thing I look forward to that happens on Monday (other than effective project management, natch).

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

AArdvark wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:14 pm My buddy, the roadie for the Dead, claimed they would sneak weed inside the Kona Gold coffee from Hawaii.
Totally true most likely. If you are taking a road trip with weed, refuse a search, and the dogs come then they won't smell shit if you wrapped up your stash in strong smelling coffee grinds packed it whatever food items you have also have along. Actually had a conversation relayed to me from someone talking to ex law enforcement who mentioned coffee throwing off dogs.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Flack

Post by Flack »

In high school I had a friend named Larry who didn't have the best home life. He lived in a mobile home with his dad (a heavy drinker), his stepmom, and invalid grandmother. About halfway through our senior year, Larry's family relocated to another state. Larry stayed behind, and I believe the arrangement was he was allowed to live in the mobile home for as long as he could afford the bills. For the last half of our senior year, Larry lived by himself and worked full time while going to high school. The rest of us had jobs to pay for cassette tapes and concert tickets and Larry was paying rent and buying his own groceries.

A couple of years after high school I heard Larry was working as the night manager at a local hotel. One night, after a long evening of delivering pizzas, I drove over to the motel to pay him a visit. His hotel was in "the city," not the suburbs where we had grown up. This was back when it felt dangerous and exciting to be out so late. He worked overnight at the front desk and I don't know what all his duties were but he got a free hotel room out of the deal, where he was living. That night from midnight until three or four in the morning the two of us sat in the lobby of the hotel surrounded by fake plants, drinking shitty coffee out of small, complimentary cups and catching up with one another. I remember pouring a single packet of sugar into each 4oz refill I got, stirring it up with a plastic disposable stirrer, and thinking how goddamn grown up the two of us finally were.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

AArdvark wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:14 pm My buddy, the roadie for the Dead, claimed they would sneak weed inside the Kona Gold coffee from Hawaii.
Bogamil: Did you find and drugs in the warehouse?
Foley: No, but there were coffee grounds all over the place.
Rosewood: Coffee grounds?
Bogamil: Drugs are often packed in coffee grounds. The smell throws off the dogs.
- Beverly Hills Cop
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.